If you like pretzels, you will love these Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels. These are super easy to make and will turn a simple snack into a WOW treat!
These pretzels also make a great homemade gift idea for teachers, coaches or dad!
Here’s a look at this amazing recipe.
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 16 oz. Package Pretzels
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a large roasting pan, combine vegetable oil, sugar, and cinnamon
- Stir in the pretzels and combine with the cinnamon sugar mixture
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes
- Spread on parchment paper to cool
- Store in air-tight glass or plastic container