Along with this Pot Roast Recipe, this delicious recipe for Mango Chicken Wraps is hands down my one of my very favorite recipes.
It’s super easy, healthy and uses ingredients like jicama that I rarely know what to do with. Best of all – it requires ZERO COOKING!
Mango Chicken Wrap Recipe
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped jicama
- 1/2 cup(s) packed fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Asian chili sauce (sriracha), plus more to taste
- 3 cup(s) coarsely shredded chicken meat (from 1/2 rotisserie chicken)
1. In large bowl, combine mango, jicama, mint, lime juice, oil, chili sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Toss to combine. If making ahead, cover bowl and refrigerate mixture up to overnight.
2. To serve, add chicken to mango mixture; toss to combine. Place 1/3 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla.
** If you make this recipe for children I’d suggest you skip the hot sauce. If it’s just for adults- I suggest you double the hot sauce:)