Today we’re sharing some really fun car activities for kids. Boys and girls alike all seem to adore toy cars and trucks. With a little imagination you can come up with so many amazing things to do with them! Here are some ideas for you to try with your kids.
This great round-up is inspired by What Do We Do All Day!
13 Fun Toy Car Activities for Kids
1. Build a huge indoor race track anywhere in your house with one simple household item we’re positive you have.
2. Use magnetic blocks on baking sheets to create an obstacle track for toy cars.
3. Use your toy cars to drive through paint and create fun works of art. You can also compare the different types of prints they leave!
4. Combine science and fun to create an exploding toy car wash.
5. Grab some books from around the house to build a car ramp. Simple and easy!
6. Treat your toy vehicles to luxurious bubble bath. This is one of our favorite car activities for kids!
7. If you’ve got a car mat or rug, here are some ways to use it to teach directions.
8. A shaving cream car wash is a fun sensory activity for kids who love to get messy.
9. Kids love to drive toy vehicles through rice or beans in a sensory tray.
10. Painting toy cars with washable paint is an fun way to help little transportation lovers get arty.
11. Tape a few cylindrical containers together to make a simple parking garage that provides a surprising amount of fun!
12. If you’ve got a car mat or rug, here are some ways to use it to teach directions.
13. Make your own mini parking garage with manilla folders. These are so much fun!